Ir al contenido principal
ABOUT ME

Education:
Resultado de imagen para educacion imagenes

-what are you favorite subjects?
-who is your favorite teacher?
-do you like your school?
-Do you plan on continuing your studies?

ANSWER:

*My favorite subject is etic because i can see the etic of the world with a different vision.
.
*My favorite teacher is jonathan.

*Yeah, i like my school, beacuse our school is one of the most exigent school, also the teachers are very respectful and we can learn many things of them.

*Yes, im palning continue my studies, i would like study politic sciences and international relations, also i would study companies administration.

Eployment:
Resultado de imagen para empleo imagenes

-Describe the type of job you would like

ANSWER:

* I would like a job where i would can the career that i studied before, a career i can use idioms that i like it to me,and obviusly get a lot of money.

NAME:

Imagen relacionada
-What does your name mean? what is its origin?

ANSWER:

*My name means "the loved" or the "choosed of god".

LANGUAGES:
Resultado de imagen para lenguaje imagenes

-What languages do you like to speak?
-Why are you interested in learning english?
-Whats is your view on learning different languages?
-What language would you like to learn?

ANSWER:

* I like speak german,english and italian, also french

* Because english is one of the most speaked languages around the world, besides i would like travel around the world so the english is very important

* Learn differents alnguages is one of the most important goals, because learn give you knowledge that you can share with the other even in differents jobs.

* I would like learn english, german, french and italian.

VACATIONS:
Resultado de imagen para vacaciones imagenes

-Describe a recent vacation?
-Where do you would travel?

ANSWER:

* My most recent vacation was when I traveled to pacho to visit my grandmother carmen.

*I woukd like travel to germany and italy, both are beatiful countries.

FUTURE
Resultado de imagen para futuro imagenes

-How do you see yourself in one year 5 and 10 years

ANSWER:

* I see myself in one year doing pratices in a company lixe a aux

5 YEARS:

* I see myself studying politics relations

10 YEARS:

* I see myself traveling to germany and there live and do my own company

FREE TIME:
Resultado de imagen para tiempo libre

-What do you do in your free time?
-Do you have any hobbies?

ANSWER:

* In my free time i like play some videogames or series
*play videogames, helps me to relax

ENTERTAINMENT
Imagen relacionada


-What type of ooks/movies do you enjoy?
- What kind of music of televesion programs do you prefer?
- What kind of music do you like?

ANSWER:

* Sicario, hitler the ascension of the devil
* I dont like watch tv
* I like listen to rock progressive, alternative rock, salsa, merengue and indi music

SPORTS:
Resultado de imagen para deportes imagenes
-What sports do you play?

ANSWER:

* I play sports like soccer, ping pong and volley boll





Comentarios